B. R. Ambedkar
Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar, also known as Babasaheb Ambedkar, was an Indian jurist, economist, politician and social reformer, who inspired the Dalit Buddhist movement and campaigned against social discrimination towards... Wikipedia
- Pronunciation: Bhīmrāo Rāmjī Āmbēḍkar
- Born: Bhiva Ramji Sakpal, April 14, 1891, Mhow (now known as Dr Ambedkar Nagar), Central Provinces, British India, (present-day Bhim Janmabhoomi, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar, Indore district, Madhya Pradesh, India)
- Died: December 6, 1956, Dr. Ambedkar National Memorial (Dr. Ambedkar Parinirvan Bhoomi), Delhi, New Delhi, India
- Resting place: Chaitya Bhoomi, Mumbai
- Citizenship: India
- Nationality: Indian
- Political party: Independent Labour Party, Scheduled Castes Federation
- Other political affiliations: Republican Party of India
- Children: Yashwant Ambedkar
- Relatives: See Ambedkar family
- Residence: Rajgruha, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 26 Alipur road, Dr. Ambedkar National Memorial, New Delhi
- Alma mater: University of Mumbai (B.A, M.A.), Columbia University (M.A, PhD), London School of Economics (M.Sc, D.Sc.), Gray's Inn (Barrister-at-Law)
- Profession: Jurist, economist, academic, politician, social reformer, anthropologist, writer
- Known for: Dalit rights movement, Drafting Constitution of India, Dalit Buddhist movement
- Civilian awards: Bharat Ratna, (posthumously in 1990)
- President: Rajendra Prasad
- Data source: DuckDuckGo
SearchOye.com (First Search Engine of Pakistan)
A Pakistanis-focused search engine with nonpersonalized ads technology that shows you ads that are not being altered by your browsing history, IP address, personal information or browser cookies.
We store the most (highly) searched keywords and geo-location (only Provinces or Country names). It doesn't mean we are collecting or selling this data, it is just for audience-mapping (as we are in beta mode, we are making changes and we need some data for that).
We are not letting any person to type his/her name, phone number, ID or anything like that in any form on our search engine pages. We are not collecting such data and thus, we are not storing it or reselling it.
We are into the testing-phase and currently running some background checks. We are developing a crawler and index with data from this project. If you use this search engine, we can have enough inputs to make the final project useful and unique.