After your natural tooth has spoiled, the next option that many of us prefer is to have Dental Implants. But do you know that even Dental Implant technology has been increased a lot? Do you know that instead of having Dental Implants for each tooth, you can go to other best options like all-on-four Dental Implants also?
It can both save your time for fixing implants and also the cost for the Dental Implants. But, you may be questioning within yourself that what is the difference between Dental Implants and all-on-four Dental Implants, Right? So here we answer your question.
In this article, I’ll be telling you the difference between Dental Implants and all-on-four Dental Implants. So Let’s see.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental Implants are a procedure by which the teeth are replaced by metal fixtures into the jaw bone, after which an artificial tooth is mounted to make it look like an original tooth.
What are all-on-four Dental Implants?
All-on-four Dental Implant is similar to traditional Implants but what makes it different is the type of post and the placement used. With the help of all-on-four Dental Implants, you can fix a set of Implants in your upper or lower jaw rather than having a Dental Implant for every single tooth.
What makes the all-on-four Dental Implant different from the Dental Implants?
All-on-four Dental Implants vs. Dental Implants.
Compared to a traditional implant all-on-four dental implant, it is much better if it comes to the time taken. Fixing every single tooth takes much time for both installing and healing, whereas all-on-four Dental Implants can save your time by fixing multiple teeth in a single time.
The all-on-four dental implants are much better and affordable than traditional implants when it comes to the cost. When you pay for the set of teeth, you will find it more affordable when compared to when you pay for every single tooth.
All-on-four Dental Implants is easy to heal and takes considerably less time when compared to all-on-four Dental Implant. Whereas if you opt for traditional Implants, it takes a long time for a single tooth to heal and be installed repeatedly.
The thing that makes the all-on-four Dental Implant unique from Traditional Implant is the way of the procedure of the implants.
The all-on-four Dental Implant is placed on the back of the jaw bone to increase the touch between the bone and the implant and to avoid the need for bone grafting, which is most commonly done in the traditional implant.
Type of Teeth:
When it comes to the Dental Implant or traditional Implant, it can fix each tooth quickly, whereas the all-on-four Dental Implant can not fix the molars ( a pair of 12 teeth both in the upper and the lower jaws which are used for chewing and grinding the food).
Frequently Asked Question about the difference between Dental Implants and all-on-four Dental Implant:
Does food gets stuck under the Dental Implants?
Unlike teeth, Dental Implants also have some discomfort which we should take care of. The Dental Implants work similar to the teeth, and the discomfort ness also serve as the same. Like teeth, foods also get stuck under Dental Implants, and this because of the misplacement of incorrectly placing the dental implants and can be treated with a replacement at a lower cost.
What are the advantages of Dental Implants or Traditional Implants?
- Dental implants can save you from gums or periodontal diseases.
- Dental Implants can prevent Bone Loss.
- There are several cases where it is founded that the Dental Implants lasted lifelong. So the one more advantage of Dental Implants is that it lasts for life long.
What are the disadvantages of Dental Implants or Traditional Implants?
- It is a surgical procedure that usually takes a very long time to heal.
- Initially, it can be costly when compared to the other forms of the Dental Procedure.
- There can also be a mechanical failure of the Dental Implants, and this happens in rare cases.
What are the advantages of all-on-four Dental Implants?
- The significant benefit of the all-on-four Dental Implant is that you will get the best functioning teeth in relatively less time.
- It will give you the best appearance and immediate results.
- It improves your health issues by fulfilling your missing and failing teeth.
What are the disadvantages of all-on-four Dental Implants?
- The major disadvantage of the all-on-four Dental Implants that they cannot be fixed in the molar regions of your mouth.
- Those who have low bone density cannot bear all-on-four Dental Implants as it requires denser bones to hold the implants for a long term.
- You will always have an unpleasant feeling, as if you are carrying a large object in your mouth.
What is the cost of the all-on-four Dental Implants near you?
The cost of all-on-four Dental implants depends upon various factors like the cost of the raw materials, the expertise of the dentist, and your location; however, the cost of the all-on-four Dental Implants in Chennai is around 2,00,000-5,00 000 INR if you want to have the best dental implant surgery visit the best dental clinic near you.
We had a detailed overview of the difference between Dental or Traditional Implants and all-on-four Dental Implants. I hope that you would have understood. Kindly ask if you have any queries related to the article; we will be there to answer you as soon as possible. See you soon.